How do I get the paid version back?
The license is tied primarily to your OBD Auto Doctor account. The software provides the paid access level when logged in.
Secondarily, the license is tied to your Google or Apple Account. This would be only the case if you subscribed via the mobile apps without an OBD Auto Doctor account. To get the paid version back, please follow the steps below.
Install the free version from Google Play and start the app with a working Internet connection. The app will automatically upgrade.
If you have problems, please:
- Install the free app using the same Google Account (same Gmail e-mail address) that you used for the purchase.
- Make sure you have a working Internet connection by opening a webpage, for example.
If you have multiple accounts on your phone, make sure that you download the app using the correct account.
Install the free version from the App Store and restore the purchase manually:
- Launch the app with a working Internet connection.
- Navigate to Extras ⟶ Upgrade.
- Follow the intro, and tap the Restore purchase from the last view.
- Enter valid Apple credentials if requested, and wait a while until the purchase status is restored.
If you have problems, make sure you are logged in to the App Store with the same Apple Account (same e-mail address) that you used for the purchase.