iOS Release Notes
- Add support for iOS 16
- Improve user interface
- Add support for On-Board Service Routines (Mode 08)
- Optimize performance
- Drop support for iOS 12 and 13
- Redesign the subscription purchase view
- Add an option to subscribe to the Professional plan
- Add separate mailing list management view
- Improve internal functionality and performance
- Add an option to sign up and log in with Apple and Google accounts. Read more about this from our blog: Sign up and log in with Apple and Google credentials
- Add support for the new subscription plans. The new plans give you access on all platforms including the computer software.
- Update localization translations for Finnish, French, German, and Italian.
The end of iOS release notes
This is the end of the release notes. We released the new website structure and the iOS Release Notes was born.