Great start for the Windows Phone app
The first version of our OBD-II app for Windows Phones was released about 11 weeks ago. We are very pleased that we chose to support Windows Phone 8 ecosystem since we’ve got over 10,000 downloads for the app this far. It’s great to see that there are so many car enthusiasts in the Windows Phone community too!
The app has got very nice welcome among the WP8 users. The feedback for the app has been positive and we highly appreciate it. Here are the top 10 reviews. Thanks for the wonderful feedback, this is what keeps us going!
OBD Auto Doctor Windows Phone reviews: Top 10
- Wow. A real developer of real and usable apps! Great job. Get the upgrade.
- Works well. I like that there have been updates with new features. I am using an 8x with BAFX PIC18F2480 Bluetooth device (got it from Amazon).
- As of version 1.21 the problems with Lumia 920 are fixed. In case of problems just contact to the developers that are really great and respond quickly! Now it works with my Toyota GT86 by iHarbor mini adapter from Amazon on the Lumia 920! Super!
- Top. Read errors and delete works (Audi, Seat, Honda, …) with a cheap ebay adapter. HTC 8x
- Good app, prob best obd tool for windows phone
- Very good and fast
- Seems to work well with my Lumina 521 and ELM 327. I upgraded to Pro. Looks like the best OBD tool I’ve seen for WP 8.
- ASE mechanic here…this is a very good price. You’ll save the money in repairs. Knowledge is power.
- Works perfectly with my 1020 & cheapo BT OBDII adapter on my A4.
- Excellent app. I bought an OBD2 so I could right this app but there’s no reason to compete. This app is that good.
We will continue to work with the app to bring you improvements and new features. You can leave your feedback or improvement ideas to the comments. We would love to hear from you!
If you still haven’t tried the app, you can get it from Windows Phone Store.